Subsidy for those hosting conventions in Tokushima
※Conventions that meet the following requirements may be eligible for receiving a subsidy
- Both the convention and accommodation must be in Tokushima Prefecture
- The participants must be from countries outside of Japan
- The total number of nights in Tokushima must exceed 100 nights
- The convention is not for religious or political purposes
- National or local public entities will not be eligible for subsidies
- Hosts who have already received a subsidy from others such as a local public entity, etc., will not be eligible for subsidies
|Nationwide academic convention
Add 10,000 yen per foreign participant to the
|4,000 nights or above
※If the guests stay outside of Tokushima City, the subsidy will be reduced by half the amount.
※If the convention is to be held in Tokushima as a regular event or if it is used for regularly-scheduled conventions, the subsidy will be reduced by half the amount.
◆ If you have any questions regarding subsidies, including for local performing arts and chartered bus subsidies, please feel free to contact us for more information.
- Apply for the subsidy (submit the application to our organization)
- Receive notification on whether you qualify or not
- Convention takes place
- Performance report submitted
- Receive a final decision notification
- Receive subsidy (money will be deposited into designated bank account)